Nutritional IV Therapy
Intravenous Therapy is a procedure that uses an intravenous drip to infuse essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids directly into the body. This allows higher levels of nutrients to be introduced into the body than is possible via oral vitamins or supplements.
IV Therapy has seen a rise in popularity recently, although the treatment is not new. Intravenous Therapy has been used for years by Doctors to safely and effectively treat and manage a wealth of health conditions, as well as improve overall patient health and performance.
Our clinic offers IV treatment in a relaxed, almost spa-like environment. Patients relax in a room during the treatment (anywhere between 15-90 minutes), often while enjoying a book or catching up with friends on their tablet via our complimentary wi-fi.
There are a variety of IV treatments available depending on your health concerns and wellness goals. At Specialty Natural Medicine, you work directly with your Doctor to develop your ideal treatment plan.
- Myer's Cocktail
- Immune Support
- LDA Support (Allergy Shots)
- IVI (Intravenous Iron)
- Athletic Recovery and Support (AKA, "IV of Boom")
In addition to the above common treatments, your Doctor may opt to develop a special formula for your unique needs. IV Therapy treatment may be used to treat various health conditions
Health Conditions treated by IV Therapy
- Cold and Flu
- Support your immune system to avoid illness during cold and flu season, or to help quickly get over a cold or flu.
- Shorten the painful symptoms of shingles and reduce your risk of post-herpetic neuralgia.
- Athletic Recovery
- Improve your peak performance by increasing stamina and delaying fatigue
- Infusion of nutrients and amino acids
- IV of Boom!
- Impaired Memory and Concentration
- Nutrient Absorption Issues
- Patients with issues absorbing nutrients through food and supplements (IBS, IBD, celiac, ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease)
- Post-surgical Recovery and Healing
Your First Appointment
Many treatments are available on your first appointment depending on the condition and the advice of your Doctor. Certain treatments can only be done after some basic lab tests to confirm that the treatment is appropriate for you. Either way, your Doctor will always work with you to develop a safe and effective treatment plan.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.