We are Hiring!
Specialty Natural Medicine has an opening for a full time Front Desk Medical Receptionist.
Come join our elite team of professionals dedicated to providing quality healthcare utilizing both conventional and natural medical techniques.
We are different at Specialty Natural Medicine. We offer generous appointment times for our patients in a spa like environment, without charging boutique prices.
As a small clinic, we provide a personal touch along with technically advanced systems and processes. Our patients get both the personal relationships they desire with their physician, and the convenience of secure electronic systems to coordinate their care and access their records.
Our staff works very closely together to deliver our world class care to our patients. Candidate should be motivated to bring their best every day, and to proactively jump in and assist as needed.
The ideal candidate is looking to make a long term commitment to their own growth and improvement, as well as helping our clinic and our patients thrive.
We are looking for a self motivated candidate that embraces a fast paced environment. Candidate must be open to providing assistance as needed, including handling minor cleaning tasks common to small medical clinics.
Candidate must be able to strictly follow procedures to maintain patient privacy, as well as be able to manage the dynamic task flow of patient check-in/check-out, incoming phone calls and handling walk-ins looking to purchase supplements from our dispensary.
- 2 years of customer service experience, ideally in the medical field
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer systems, including email, instant messaging, EHR, scanning and document storage and retrieval
Title: Front Desk Medical Receptionist
Reporting Relationship: The position will report to Director of Operations
Job Description: Front Desk Medical Receptionist responsibilities include:
- Patient check out and scheduling
- Assist in check-in, including collection of patient vitals and record them in our EHR system
- Prepare examination rooms for physicians and patients
- Prepare blood and samples for laboratory tests
- Assist in preparing and delivering dispensary items for patients
- Assist in medical billing, including invoice creation and patient follow-up
- Route incoming lab results to physicians, and handle patient callback with summary of results
- Handle incoming phone calls and effectively communicate patient concerns to appropriate personnel
- Maintain warm and supportive office environment for patients and Doctors
- Assist Director of Operations on marketing creation and implementation
- Work with Director of Operations to facilitate the efficient execution of all duties
- Comply with all relevant HIPPA rules and regulations
Base Salary: Based on experience and qualifications. Range of $28,000 to $35,000 per year paid every two weeks, and subject to deductions for taxes and other withholdings as required by law or the policies of the company.
Time Off:. Time off from work for vacation must be scheduled with manager, with 2 weeks’ notice. Offer includes 40 hours of flex time, used for either vacation of sick days. Paid major Holidays where office is closed are included in employment offer.
Benefits: This full time position does not guarantee the offer of benefits, however employee may participate in benefit offers that are provided to full time employees at Specialty Natural Medicine.
Hours: Work hours shall be determined based on the needs of the office and may change as the needs of the office change. Any changes will be communicated and mutually agreed upon. Initial hours will be as follows, with appropriate lunch breaks as required:
- Monday: 9:30 AM – 6:15 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 6:15 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:15 PM
- Every Second Saturday of the month: 9:45 AM – 4:15 PM
- As needed for special projects, events, industry meetings. All events will be communicated and scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
Qualified candidates can submit their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org